DIY Thanksgiving Crafts
It's officially the most wonderful time of year! As the holidays approach, it's the perfect time to make so many new and ever lasting memories with your little ones. Some of our favorite memories are crafts, baking and holiday decorating with our mom and dad.
Today we're sharing 5 Thanksgiving crafts that will not only create fun memories, but keep your little ones busy for hours!
1. We're majorly obsessing over these Pinecone Turkeys from a Pumpkin and a Princess. Double the fun and use them as a Thanksgiving center piece this year too!
2. Freeze time forever with this Turkey craft! These Hand & Feet Turkeys from a Little Pinch of Perfect are adorable and will be so fun to watch your little one grow year after year.
3. Pretty my Party blog doesn't think Pumpkin Pie should just be for eating! This paper slice craft will be adorable on your fridge. She also is sharing 15 other crafts you will love.
4. Teach your children the meaning of being grateful and talk about what they're thankful for this year with these Brown Bag Turkey Hand Puppets.
5. Crafts can be yummy too! Check out these Rice Krispie Turkey Legs that you will have a blast making and want to gobble up!
Be sure to snap lots of photos creating these crafts together! They're fun to share with family, friends and on social media! If you do share be sure to tag us (@180ProForYou).