One of our favorite memories is baking as a family during the holidays. Not only does it lead to many laughs, but you also finish with a kitchen full of goodies! Holiday baking is the perfect way to make inexpensive, thoughtful and personal gifts for your friends, family, neighbors and loved ones in your life.
Mix it up this year to include more than just cookies! Baking an assortment of treats will have your friends thinking your the next Martha Stewart.
Today we're sharing Five Holiday Treats to bake this Christmas season..
1. These Peppermint Oreo Truffles are both delicious and perfect for the holidays. Only a few ingredients needed and your young ones will have a blast rolling out the Oreo balls.
2. Looking for an easy gift idea? These Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows would pair perfectly with a Starbucks gift card for some hot cocoa!
3. We can't get enough peppermint this time of year. Mix it with some dark chocolate and we are in love! A batch of these Dark Chocolate Candy Candy Cookies are a holiday must!
4. Speaking of chocolate, this Microwave Hot Chocolate Fudge will have all your guests begging for the recipe! They won't believe you when you tell them it's made in the microwave. So good, so easy!
5. You can't have Christmas cookies without Gingerbread Men! We love this classic recipe and it will be so fun to see how each of your children decorate them.
What's your favorite thing to bake at Christmastime? Let us know by tagging us on social media!