Christmas is only 4 days away! If you haven't made your grocery list, time is ticking. Don't worry if you're stressing about your holiday menu, we have five last minute recipes that your family or friends are sure to love.
1. Your childhood favorite gets a fun and festive upgrade with this Pigs n a Blanket Wreath. This appetizer will make everyone smile.
2. Speaking of holiday appetizers, this Spinach Christmas Tree Twist is not only beautiful but delicious! Whip it up and watch it disappear.
3. You can't forget the star of the show, this Crock Pot Honey Ham will make it seem like you spent the whole day slaving in the kitchen without you lifting a finger!
4. Lighten up your sides with these Honey Garlic Carrots. They're the perfect addition to the plethora of casseroles that happens every holiday!
5. If you're not using your slow cooker for you ham, you definitely should use it to make this Slow Cooker Creamed Corn. Just dump and go!
We hope you have a wonderful and happy holiday! No matter what you cook, be sure to enjoy the much needed time with loved ones. Merry Christmas!